Sunday, September 20, 2009

The story between me and you (o'-')oc('-'o)...

I am sorry.
I am really sorry about all mistakes I have made.
I am sorry. I couldn't reply your messages in time.
I am sorry because I am too busy sometimes fall sleep.
I am sorry. I couldn't accompany you everytime.
I am sorry. I couldn't bring you out often.
I am sorry. I am not as rich as others.
I am sorry. I have to tell you that no one can replace you.
I am sorry. I have to say I love you.
I am sorry. I hope that you can be with me anytime.

I promise.

I promise that I will do my best to make happy and cheerful.
I promise that whenever you want to see me I will be there anytime and anywhere.
I promise that the promises that we made will become truth.
I promise that I will keep my promise.
I promise that you should keep yours too.

I feel regret.
I feel regret. I didn't tell you how much I love you in the first day we met.
I feel regret. I didn't make you happy when we argued.
I feel regret that I always make you unhappy.
I feel regret that I didn’t treat you the way I should.

I am happy.

I am happy that you forgive me many times for my mistakes.
I am really happy to spend my free time with you.
I am really happy to know that you are happy to be together with me.
I am extremely happy to know that you need me as much as I need you.
I am tremendously happy to meet you in such an accidentally condition.

I am really touch and happy when u make a cake and because of that you scolded by your parents. I feel sorry and regret but I promise will let u happy..


I hope that when you read these things, you know what I meant. ^^
And I hope our relationship will keep on going nonstop and never meet the end.
HAPPY READING.

1 comment:

  1. cant stop smiling when read this,
    i love u as much as u love me too... =)

    ReplyDelete