Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Day We Went Out ^^

On 12th Sept, I have my Engineering test and that test is really damn hard. I struggle for the answer but at last I don't know how to do one of the questions. The solution is really one page long. I have heard my friend said that it was easy questions. Never mind I just hope that I can get as many marks as possible.

After the test I went out with her and I fetch her from her house. But I was so hungry that time. After I fetch her, we went to Spring and luckily there was parking space for me. We went to Food Bazzard to have our lunch. We chose the food we normally eat. I kept telling her what mistakes I have made in my test and I am sure she feels annoyed. So I stop telling her but I keep thinking.

After the lunch we had nothing to do so we went shopping but it wasn’t a good idea there was too crowded. There was full of people buying things and because of Hari Raya. We just walk through those shops but at last we went to the 3rd floor which is a new cinema “MBO”. She wants to watch movie but I do not feel wanna watch cos I think it s quite expensive but at last we did. At first I thought it was just a small cinema cos I judged the book by the cover page. When I go in, puff, is like a castle. We went to the 1st hall to watch Final Destination 4. I thought is only a few of people watch it but before the movie started, the hall is really damn full.

It wasn’t so cold when we go in but when the movie started, is really cold. That movie is really violent. Blood everywhere especially the wife slam by the car’s tyre and her whole head is gone!!! Sounds yucky.. But I would say it is really a nice movie. Hehe.. I hold her hand when I watch the movie. She is so sick when she saw the blood. Luckily I didn’t drink or eat if not is my turn to vomit.

After the movie we are tired and hungry so we went to Sugarbun eat the ice-cream. It is getting more and more people coming to Spring. I fetch her home after we finish eating.

Hehe.. I am really happy spending my time with Ling Chien.

No comments:

Post a Comment