Sunday, September 27, 2009

26th September

26th September, it is Saturday again. This time I have my engineering Physics Test. I would say rather neither hard nor easy. Lecture told us will start at 9am but it started at 9.10am. 10 minutes for others may be is nothing but for us is precious time. I used all my time to finish the paper but I am out of time. When the lecturers say left half hour but I still have multiple choice question haven’t done yet. I did 8 questions but left 2 just simply circle the answers. I have no choice I have to do so. I whether get the paper filled or just leave it blank. Finally, the test is finish.

I am so happy test was finish then I went home get ready to fetch Ling Chien back her home and I went there too with my laptop. Hehe.. I was so excited but exhausted. Play Facebook, restaurant city, and msn for whole noon. When I almost wanna go home, I ask her out for a movie. This time is a different. We went to watch G-force 3D movie. I think the price is reasonable because we pay for the system and movie. It is really cool!!! There is a problem, I wear spec so is kind of difficult for me to watch. Those mice are really cute.

It was a nice movie. After the movie, the worst part of getting out, JAM!!! Those drivers are really no law at all. Stupid drivers drive their car on the yellow box makes us JAM for 20 minutes. Finally I drove out. That time is really late already. I sent her home but it already 11pm. Erm this is the 1st time I went out so late. But is okay I spend my whole day with Ling Chien and I felt happy. ^^

By the way, I haven’t told why I spend my whole day with her. Bcos on the next day which is we together half year.

Ling Chien I am happy to be with you. You give me happiness in this half year. Thank you. I love U. ^^

1 comment: