Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yesterday was my worst day ever.. My mum's car ramp by ppl n the stupid driver jz ran away.. Without coming out from his car.. I really feel wanna hit him but i cant.. The car's suspension is already not balance.. The left side door cant even open.. N i luckily fasten my seat belt that morning.. Really speechless.. If i din fasten my seat belt i really dunno wat will happen in that few seconds.. Everything was happened too fast.. I even cant c the driver clearly.. The driver wear a white shirt n is youngster.. N i think the DRIVER has jz takes his stupid license.. Dunno who approved THIS DRIVER when test.. Really suck.. Now i hav no car to use.. I hav to ask my friend drives me home everyday.. WHO IS THE DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily is MYVI not kancil if not i think i wun be here anymore.. THE DRIVE is dead cos his whole car front bumper at police station..

No comments:

Post a Comment