Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Studies Start Again In Swinburne

This is life study in swinburne.. It is a new starts for me.. Hehe.. I took foundation studies in science n engineering.. Is quite fun.. Noe more ppl.. Bt ppl study in there mostly intelligent de.. Difficult for me.. I try my best.. Today is the 2nd week.. Assignment has come.. Engineering math.. Bt I done it mostly.. Is quite easy.. Hehe.. Teachers who teach there I think hav a high qualification of their work.. N mostly all of them are kind.. This makes me study become interesting.. N seldom get difficulty on studies.. I like all the subjects except IT when in the lecture hall.. Is really boring.. 1 hour sit in the lecture hall doing nothing bt talking.. Sian.. Yesterday very sia soi.. I accidentally switch on my friend’s handphone music player.. All ppl in the hall look at me.. I jz prentend I dunno wat happen.. Haha.. Luckily the lecturer din angry.. Jz a wrong tap on her handphone became a big humiliation.. Bt mostly ppl go in the lecturer hall jz talk nia.. Play.. Eat.. Sms.. Online surf the net.. Jz enjoying the “cinema” Theater.. Hehe.. This passed Wednesday, I brought my DEAR DEAR went out eat.. Bt too many ppl lw.. Knot hold her hand.. I brought her to boulevard de KFC.. This is the 1st time I bring her out.. We talk a lot bt still so shy.. Bcoz of my inconvenient time.. I jz let her with her friends.. They went to buy Siew Yien birthday present.. A huge box n inside a teddy bear.. Nice..

<>

<>

No comments:

Post a Comment